Special Events Reservation Requests
Welcome to the Ottawa Reservation Request portal. Whether you’re looking to reserve a Park, Park Shelter, Riordan Pool, Special Event, or request a Street Closure, this is the place to start. Please review the information below before proceeding with your reservation request.
- All reservation requests must be submitted a minimum of 14 days in advance.
- Requests will be processed in the order they are received.
- Please note that a response to the reservation request may take several days.
- Park or Park Shelter reservations are specific to the designated area only. All other areas are open to the public.
Policies and Ordinances:
- Before proceeding with your reservation request, please familiarize yourself with the following policies and ordinance:
Reservation Request Application Links:
If you are ready to submit your reservation request, please choose one of the following options:
- Public Event Reservation Request Form for Park, Park Shelter, Riordan Pool, Special Event, or Street Closure
- Private Event Reservation Request Form for Park, Park Shelter, Riordan Pool, Special Event, or Street Closure
Special Events Committee Request for Funding
- The City of Ottawa recognizes the importance of special events in promoting community engagement, cultural enrichment, and economic development. To support these endeavors, the Special Events Committee has established the Ottawa Special Events Request for Funds form, allowing event organizers to seek financial support for their special events.